The mission of Divine Octaves Company, established in 2006 is to use music, dance, art and other viable means as tools to promote all forms of art, and to create a relaxing atmosphere for our audience.
Furthermore, it is to provide a forum for talented children recognizing them for their artistic efforts and creativity, and achievements. The impetus behind the concert is a commitment to promote greater participation and acceptance of our natural talents.
We have been able to host 7 (seven) successful shows in Nigeria with brands like Merger of Talents, Kids got Talents and a concert tagged: ‘‘Sound ‘N’ Style..
DIVINE OCTAVES—OUR PAST PROJECTS
1. Season One- Sept. 18, 2005 at Christ Church, Gbagada (Merger Of Talents)
2. Season Two-Sept 17, 2006 at the MUSON Centre, Onikan (Merger Of Talents)
3. Sounds ‘n’ Style-June 9, 2007 at Tastee Fried Chicken Head, Oyin Jolayemi, V/I
4. Season Three- Sept. 18, 2007 at the MUSON Centre, Onikan (Merger Of Talents)
5. Season Four- November 30, 2008 at the MUSON Centre, Onikan(Merger Of Talents)
6. Season Five- November 29, 2009 at the MUSON Centre, Onikan (Kids got Talent)
7. Season Six- November 21, 2010 at the MUSON Centre, Onikan (Kids got Talent)
8. Season Seven- November 20, 2011 at the MUSON Centre, Onikan (Kids got Talent)
Divine Octaves would like to thank the following for their support at the 2011edition of Kids Got Talent Show
- Mr. Akintola Williams, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo ,SIAO, Trinity House, MUSON Centre, Chief Femi Adeniyi Williams, Angels Comms, Goggleabba consulting, Chief ‘babu Akinbobola
- Our Judges-Seun Owo Aje, Dupe Ige Kachi
- Our Production Crew- Duka Kachi, Jumoke Alawode-James, Tosin Alao, Iwaleso Alabi, Niyi Famuyide, Kemi Ahmed, Deola Afolayan, Ademola Akinyeye
- Members of Staff of Divine Octaves.